Monday, August 21, 2006

Counting the Days

The excitement is definitely building. The FGS/Boston Conference is days away! Since I live in the Boston area, I'm pretty happy this conference is in my backyard. I know where to find everything I need, but I'm sure conference attendees coming from outside the local area probably have lots of questions about Boston. Blog postings mention where to find groceries, a drug store and even a post office, but perhaps you have a different query. This is your chance to ask. All you have to do is post a comment/question for this blog listing and you could see your question answered on the blog. Remember there are no stupid questions!

I'm spending the next several days plotting out what I want to do at the conference using the "Create Your Schedule" form on the FGS conference page. I downloaded the program and the form to make it easy to keep track of the lectures and events I'm attending.

See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home