Sunday, August 20, 2006

Excitement about Visiting Boston

I had a message from Connie Bilkowski of Appleton, Wisconsin and in part her message said: Or are you "blogging" from St. Paul? Boston is such a neat city. I fell in love with it in 2002 after a Northeastern Mass. coastal vacation. I have been back there doing genealogy research at various repositories and combining a vacation to various parts of coastal Mass. every year since, excluding 2005. . . I successfully made my luncheon and banquet reservations per your good instructions. Thank you!

My reply was that I am currently blogging from St. Paul -- and that I have not been back to Boston since June. I have lots of local help for some of the details. I too fell in love with Boston in 2002 and understand her excitement at going back. For those of you visiting for the first time or if you haven't been there in many years -- you will soon experience why we are so excited about the city. Local residents know what a neat place it is and get the joy of the conference being in their own backyard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home